Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
For May this month, our questions will focus on hobbies and recreational activities. This month there will only be a single post.
- You need some time with friends, being social. What do you do and where do you go?
- You want some time alone. Just you and yourself. What do you do?
- You’re feeling creative. What do you do?
- What do you do when you don’t want to do anything useful or productive? Your favorite “useless waste of a time”?
- What do you do when it rains?
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
- Do you like to read?
- What makes you laugh?
- You’re going to a museum/exhibit of some kind. What is at the museum and who do you go with? Do you enjoy yourself?
- BONUS: What’s your favorite kind of cookie?