Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
And we’re back to a multi-part Character Studies! Who’s excited?
What? I can’t hear you. I said, who’s excited?
Whatever, Tiri. So, this month is all about affection! Okay, Morgan called it comfort, but I’m telling you she’s wrong. It’s affection. Sort of. And yes, this includes a little romance, too. (All of you stop squeeing. You can’t squee without me, and I’m busy writing this right now.)
[Nobody’s squeeing, Ereinne. Except maybe Ace.]
ACE, DON’T SQUEE WITHOUT ME. Okay, I’m ready. And so are the questions.
- Who’s your best friend?
- You’re feeling miserable. Who tries to cheer you up? Does it work? Do you appreciate it?
- What actually is the best way to cheer you up?
- What’s your favorite comfort food? Or what do prefer to eat when you’re sick?
- You’re being congratulated on/for something. How do people congratulate you?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- What kind of relationship do you have with your parents?
- If you could have anything at all, what would you want your parents to give you? (Not something tangible)
- Hug or fist-bump?
- BONUS: Are you ticklish?
Part 2: [to be written]