Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
And we have part two!
- Which is your preferred fight—words or fists?
- How difficult is it for you to apologize when you were wrong about something?
- You had a nightmare. Do you go to anybody for comfort? If so, who?
- Someone is trying to ask you out. What could they do to really screw it up? What is, in your opinion, the ideal way to be asked out?
- What would you do for love? What would you do for hate?
- What is your perfect happily ever after?
- What would you do if someone hugged you so hard, they knocked you both to the floor?
- What’s your favorite thing about your favorite person? (If you don’t have a favorite person, just pick one awesome person.)
- Do you like to be touched by other people, or would you rather they kept their hands to themselves?
- BONUS: Do you like plants?
Part 1: [to be posted]