Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
This month is going to be awesome, I tell you. Well. None of the months haven’t been awesome, although May’s Character Studies was a little boring. (So says me, anyway. There were only ten questions!)
Anyway, this month is all about beliefs, ideals, and morals! And next week has some really deep questions, too.
- Do you believe in true love?
- How about love at first sight?
- Have you ever been in love—like really in love?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- Is there something more to life?
- Do you believe in unicorns? (Hint: If you say you don’t, somewhere a unicorn dies.)
- Are you superstitious? Why?
- Somebody you just met claims to be a time-traveler from the future. Do you believe them?
- What would paradise look like?
- Bonus: What are your thoughts on balloons?