Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
Remember how I said part two had really deep questions? Here they are!
- What happens, do you think, when you die?
- Are you afraid of dying?
- What is the most irrational fear you have?
- Why are you afraid of that thing, even knowing it’s irrational?
- You’ve just been threatened and told that if you tell anybody about what happened to you, you’ll die (or worse). Do you tell anyone, or do you lie about what happened?
- The one person who could save you is the person you trust least in the world. What do you do?
- Would you, or have you, ever killed anyone?
- Do you have any recurring dreams and/or nightmares?
- You’re going to die in exactly fifteen minutes. What do you do with those minutes?
- Bonus: How long is your attention span?