So Morgan got tagged with the Infinity Award (thanks, Jack!), but seriously, why did Morgan get the award, when we do all the hard-work on this blog?
[Ereinne, you realize that Morgan technically writes the posts, right? She’s our author.]
Cimi, you’re spilling all the secrets, shush.
Anyway, my point being, we’re claiming this Infinity Award for ourselves. With some important changes.
So, the original rules were:
- share eleven facts about yourself
- answer eleven questions
- tag a bunch of people
But we’re changing the rules. Now, they are:
- since there are eleven of us, each of us will share one random fact about ourselves.
- we’ll also each answer one question that may suffer some “improvements”
- Morgan will probably have no idea who to tag and let anybody grab a tag. That’s what she usually does.
Ready? Eleven Facts.
- Ereinne is three hundred years old, but looks like she’s twelve.
She also acts like she’s twelve.
- Iaelie is the youngest of seven siblings, but the first one to have left the town she and her family have lived in for several generations.
- Tiri likes to paint supernatural things.
- Saelas would probably make a really good, albeit quiet, lawyer if he lived in the modern world.
- Meriela feels odd sleeping in a real bed, and she usually grabs all the blankets and sleeps in them in a heap on the floor.
- Raethl was a troublemaker as a child and sometimes played pranks on his older sister, who was never very good at coming up with ways of retaliation.
- Cimizelle sometimes used to sing at the stars, although she didn’t really know any songs, so she would mostly make up the lyrics.
- Kalvias likes to talk to inanimate objects, but he’s a little embarrassed by it, so he never does it when anyone might hear him.
- Dazant is not really a pajama kind of person.
- Kivessa used to dream of being an actress when she was little.
- Ceveth’s favorite food is clam chowder.
Now, eleven questions!
- If you could only
readeat one type of literaturecake for the rest of your life, would it be short stories or novelshow many layers tall would that cake be?
Ereinne: FORTY-TWO. A cake can be that tall, right? Also, chocolate.
- What is your favorite
bookhobby, and why?
Iaelie: I…don’t really have one, and Ereinne, I know you changed this so you could use it against me with Datael.
- What are your thoughts on
book-to-moviehow cultures adapt ions?
Tiri: What…kind of a question is that?
- What would you do if you were in a pitch black room with no doors or windows?
Saelas: If there was no way out, there would be no way in. I wouldn’t be in the room in the first place.
- What was your most
Meriela: I don’t know that I dream a lot. Hmm. One time, after I learned what my destiny was supposed to be, I dreamed I ruined the world and made it a worse place than it already is. That was definitely a nightmare.
- What is your favorite thing about
writingbeing in love–whether it be a blog post, a work of fiction, or a biographical workthe warm fluttery feeling in your stomach, or holding hands, or something else–and why?
Raethl: I…have never been in love.
Ereinne: THAT’S A LIE IF I EVER HEARD ONE. YES, YOU HAVE.
Raethl: You have absolutely no idea.
- What is your favorite type of
Cimizelle: All of them, obviously. That’s a boring question.
- If you never had to
workeat again, what would you do with your timetaste buds?
Kalvias: Ereinne, you changed this question, didn’t you? Gah. I have no idea.
- If you could know the exact moment when you were to
diefall in love, would you want to?
Dazant: No thank you, Ereinne.
- If you could
behave any animal (for a pet), what animal would youit be?
Kivessa: I think the original question was actually more interesting. But I’d say a unicorn. For either question.
Raethl: Not a unicorn…
- What type of question most annoys you?
Ceveth: Obvious ones?
Okay, I admit it. I did change basically all of the questions. Well, most of ’em. Aren’t they better this way? (Cimizelle, why are you facepalming?)
[Don’t worry, you all. Next time we do an award, Ereinne will not be in charge of it.]
And now for the tagging! As we promised, Morgan isn’t going to tag anybody, so if you want it, take it. And you can reuse my questions!
[Actually, if you prefer, you can reuse Jack’s original questions, rather than Ereinne’s. We won’t mind.]