Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
Here’s a tidbit for you author folks. When you ask your characters questions, and they give you an intriguing/interesting answer, don’t be afraid to ask them why. Sometimes you could prompt more information or discover they have a secret you don’t know about!
Anyway, here’s the Family theme, part two!
- Who in your family do you quarrel with most often? What are those fights commonly about?
- What’s your idea of the perfect family outing?
- Is there anyone in your family who is a trouble maker? A “black sheep“?
- Who in your family would most likely try to give you a pick-me-up when you’ve had a bad day?
- Does your family have any secrets?
- Are there any family members you don’t get along with?
- Who in your family is most like you?
- Who’s the least like you?
- Would you exchange your family for a different one?
- Bonus: Pillow fight?