Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
So Kellyn suggested we have a Character Studies where one character answers questions about another. First off, that’s an awesome idea, and second off, it’s perfect for October! While all (or some) of our authors are dressing up for Halloween, we’ll dress up as our fellow characters!
So it’ll basically work like the normal Character Studies, except you, the character, will pretend to be one of your fellow characters, and answer the questions how you think they would, rather than how you would.
This month we’re intentionally only doing one set of questions (unlike last month’s accidental one-set), but we’ll hopefully also get some other cool posts up, so you might not even notice there’ll be no part two!
- First off, who are you and who are you pretending to be? What’s your relationship to the person you’re pretending to be, and why would you (or your author) pick them?
- What’s your fashion sense? (Or, if you want, what do you/your “costume” look like?)
- Trick or treat?
- What’s your opinion of yourself? (Interpret this question how you will.)
- Best thing about you? Worst thing about you?
- You look in the mirror, and it’s mocking you. What is it saying?
- Kittens or puppies?
- Coffee or tea?
- If you had to pretend to be this person for a whole week, what would you do?
- Bonus: Best cake flavor?