Character studies is a monthly interview (often broken into several parts). For more info, see here.
Interested in participating? Copy/paste the following questions, pick a character to answer them, and then share the link back here so we can go check it out!
For extra brownie points, be sure to share the image and link back!
The great outdoors! To…continue the vacation-esque mood, apparently.
It’s actually more camping/hiking than just “outdoors”.
A few of these questions are a little modern-ized, so for those characters who are not modern, you can mind-link your authors or something and pretend to know what we’re talking about, or you can just be completely befuddled. Both options can be very entertaining.
1. Can you light a campfire?
3. A bear/wolf/large-carnivorous-creature approaches your campsite. What do you do?
4. Can you read the stars?
5. Ever gotten poison ivy? (Or some other story-specific equivalent.)
6. Favorite funny campfire story?
7. Favorite scary campfire story?
8. You and your friend go camping/hiking and they get injured. Do you rush them to the hospital/a doctor or do you try to patch them up yourself?
9. You’re on a hike. How long is the hike (how many miles?) and how far will you make it? Is it a one-day hike or a long trip? Do you have the right equipment?
10. Bonus: What do you think of politics?
Part 2: here